Sunday, September 21, 2014

< Notes
November 23, 2014, 1:14 AM

Anyone reading this HELP !! ! !
My name is Jenny Blair I am seventeen years old I don’t know where I am but if you’re reading this and I’m not here CALL THE COPS I don’t know how much time I have his name is Nicholas Moore he lives near Hadley and pine DO NOT TRUST HIM HE IS DANGEROUS! !! He kidnapped me has kept me prisoner for weeks I just escaped I am hurt he beat me tried to kill me I need a medic I need help please call someone he is out here is looking for me I need shelter he will find me I don’t want to die I don’t want to die!!! Help me if you find this call 911 show them this I am bleeding badly I can't keep hiding forever there are others like me in his house he keeps them there they are dead he tried to kill me please help m

No comments:

Post a Comment